Sunday, February 22, 2009

Christine's Story on Children's Mercy Hospital Website


Our daughter, Christine is now 13 years old. When she was just 7 years old, she was diagnosed with Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. Her story has been published on the Children's Mercy Hospital website. Click here to read about her story and God's healing through the hospital staff.

This trial has taught us many things, one being how much we value time with our children. You could say that is one reason that compelled us to home school our kids. The extra time that we've spent with our children has been a great gift.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing story Gayle. Thanks for sharing and reminding us just how lucky we are to be blessed with our children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad those days are over and we all still have Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gayle! You've won an award. Go check my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I moderate my comments, as I like to be sure and read each one. Your opinions and views are important to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin