Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthdays and Lemonade

Yes, today is my birthday. I love birthdays. It's a time to celebrate life and to contemplate where God has placed you in the whole scheme of history. As I whizz through mid-life, I look back and begin to see how God has used my past and passions to place me where I am today. And quite frankly, I would not want to be placed anywhere else.

My good friend, Bev, has awarded me today, my birthday, the Lemonade award, for gratitude and attitude. What a great birthday gift! Thanks, Bev. You should stop by her blog here and say hello and take a look at her beautiful handcrafted jewelry.

So, now I can have lemonade with my birthday cake! I think it's time for a party! Yeah!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday. What a lucky place you are in! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I moderate my comments, as I like to be sure and read each one. Your opinions and views are important to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin