Monday, November 24, 2008

What to Get a Homeschool Mom for Christmas?



Anything that will make her life easier! One such product is the Rubbermaid collapsible rolling cart. I use mine for everything from hauling books to the van from the library to hauling crafts to the local craft fair. It is very durable, as I tend to overload mine with books. It collapses flat so that it can be stuffed into a closet when not in use. It even fits in my overstuffed closet! You can order yours from amazon.com. There are other models out there, you can search for one in your price range, but this one for me has held up for over two years use. I use mine weekly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate my comments, as I like to be sure and read each one. Your opinions and views are important to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin