Friday, July 25, 2008

This Artist's Journey


I've never been told that I'm overly talkative, so I'm surprised that I have started another blog. This one will hold all of my artsy stuff that I would like to share with my family and friends. I hope that this will get me motivated to paint more, and I hope that my readers will hold me accountable in posting new paintings. I would also appreciate a critique of any of the paintings on my new blog. Just click on comments at the bottom of that particular post and leave your comment. You can get there by going to thisartist'sjourney.blogspot.com. Hope you come and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate my comments, as I like to be sure and read each one. Your opinions and views are important to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin