Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Kit and Caboodle Shop

The Kit and Caboodle Shop is now open for business! My daughter Kayla has displayed her first item today with more items to come in the near future. She and I have been busy photographing our handcrafted jewelry and getting our business plan in order. It's been a real learning experience for us. Here is the item she listed today on etsy.com, a website that sells handcrafted items. It is a sterling silver wire-wrapped cherry glass donut. She made the clasp herself from sterling silver wire. The beads that make up the necklace are base-metal.

You can click here to go to our store, or you can find a link to our store in the side bar of our blog. We will be featuring our new items in our blog as we get them listed in our shop. We are using the shop as a way to raise funds to purchase a tractor for the Catholic mission in Tanzania. The mission will use it to provide food for the orphanage and the surrounding community of Ifakara.
You can check out Kayla's blog by clicking on her link under "My Favorite Blogs"in the far right column. She will be listing all her new items in her blog.

1 comment:

  1. So cool! I'm glad you guys started an Etsy Shop--you're so talented! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I moderate my comments, as I like to be sure and read each one. Your opinions and views are important to me.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin